The Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles County is a member organization comprised of attorneys, judges and law students throughout Los Angeles County. It is a voice for issues of concern to the Asian Pacific American community. APABA provides legal education and assistance to underserved communities and sponsors programs in professional development, community education and law student mentorship.
- APABA, APAWLA, JABA, KABA, PABA, SABA, and SCCLA are pleased to offer a limited number of travel scholarships to law student members to attend the 2014 NAPABA Convention in Scottsdale, Arizona. Scholarship applications are due on October 3, 2014.
- Attention 3Ls: APABA's 2015 Bar Review Course Scholarship Application is now available. The application deadline is October 5, 2014.
- Congratulations to the Korean American Bar Association of Southern California on winning APABA's 12th Annual Softball Tournament!
- Watch our special tribute documentary "APABA: The First 15 Years" on YouTube.
- Congratulations to APABA Secretary and Board Member Deborah Yim on being highlighted as a PBS SoCal Community Champion for her amazing contributions to the community! Watch the PBS SoCal video, which also features her work on APABA's monthly pro bono clinic.
- Interested in volunteering for a legal clinic? Come join us at APABA's monthly clinic for elders!
APABA Board Retreat