The Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles County is a member organization comprised of attorneys, judges and law students throughout Los Angeles County. It is a voice for issues of concern to the Asian Pacific American community. APABA provides legal education and assistance to underserved communities and sponsors programs in professional development, community education and law student mentorship.
- APABA, APAWLA, JABA, KABA, SABA, and SCCLA are offering a limited number of travel scholarships to law student members to attend the 2013 NAPABA Convention in Kansas City, Missouri. Applications are due on October 6.
- Watch our special tribute documentary "APABA: The First 15 Years" on YouTube.
- APABA congratulates Rupa Goswami on her historic appointment to the Los Angeles County Superior Court. Read more
- Congratulations to APABA Secretary and Board Member Deborah Yim on being highlighted as a PBS SoCal Community Champion for her amazing contributions to the community! Watch the PBS SoCal video, which also features her work on APABA's monthly pro bono clinic.
- Interested in volunteering for a legal clinic? Come join us at APABA's monthly clinic for elders!
2013 APABA Board Retreat
Thursday, December 05, 2013 6:00 PM • Japanese American National Museum, 100 N. Central Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90012
Friday, December 06, 2013 5:00 PM • L.A. Hotel Downtown, 333 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90071
Monday, December 09, 2013 6:30 PM • Taipan Restaurant, 330 S. Hope St., Los Angeles, CA 90071
Wednesday, January 08, 2014 5:30 PM • Angelus Plaza, 255 S. Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012